What do you do when you design a new web page?
- Unless you're particularly lacking some custom stuff for your portfolio, I don't see any problem at all with modifying a template.
The template needs to be suitable though, sometimes the changes you need to make are so extensive it would've made more sense just to code it from scratch!
Well I'm not a designer but developer so I code everything on my own. If you are serious about web development/design you simply NEVER use templates.AdamC, post: 16317 a écrit : When you are design a page for your own personal use, do you prefer to code the site from scratch or use an existing template and modify it for your own needs?
- Hello, I am looking for some good web designing templates for my ecommerce and food plant sites. Searched everywhere but they all were paid. Do you have any idea like from where I can get those web design templates on free?
- As far as I am concerned, I definitely do agree with Michelle dancer. Because some times you can't afford the extensive work as it kills your time and effort.I think time is also the money and people should get already built in joomla templates etc.
- There are lots of open source templates that could be used effectively, as mentioned by others it would save you a lot of time and energy. But again it would depend on your requirements and the purpose of it, as michelle and bernard would agree. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages, as with everything else on this planet.
Choose wisely. Good luck.
- Well, It totally depends upon you, how do you want to look of page when creating design page for your own personal use , you can use template also.
- I will use template and redesign it according to my needs.