Research Project



Messages count : 6
Likes count : 0
Registration : 16 January 2009
Contact in PM
hello, i was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction. i'm an illustrator and i'm thinking of doing some traveling around europe - part holiday and part work.

very briefly, my idea is to travel around and acquire information to make my own travel journal of my trip. then on my return i will complete the design of the book in order to (hopefully) get published and use it as a promotional tool for my own work as well as a potential money-earner.

this trip however will cost me a lot of money, and i was wondering how much i can expect to put through as business expenses? i'm a registered freelancer and have claimed on various business related trips before, but none of a more 'research' based agenda.

can anyone point me in the right direction of information regarding what i can legitimately claim?

muchos gracias!
felt tip.

Connecting tech talent

Free-Work, THE platform for all IT professionals.

Its contents and its IT job board are 100% free of charge for contractors and freelancers.

Recruiters area
2024 © Free-Work / AGSI SAS
Follow us

FreelanceUK has moved to Free-Work

We would like to welcome you to Free-Work, an international platform dedicated to supporting IT freelancers and contractors with their professional journeys in the tech industry.

FreelanceUK news, guides and resources, including the forum, have now moved to Free-Work, where we will continue to report on everything from tax issues and market demand to freelancing tips and technology trends. You can also search the latest IT contracts and freelance tech job opportunities on our jobs page.

💡 Good to know: Your forum profile remains the same. To login, nothing could be simpler, all you need to do is use your email linked to your FreelanceUK account and your password.

Enjoy your visit!

The Free-Work team