Le poste Project Manager and Business analyst
Partager cette offre
Senior Project Manager role would typically include:
- Project assessment phase working with Business Partners and delivery Managers
- Project plan & governance definition, project committee’s definition and management
- Detailed project framing: scope, budget, deliverables, resources, risk, planning, dependencies
- Business analysis and business requirements support to ensure solution set up quality
- Activity progress follow-up through coordination and proactive communication to all delivery groups
- Activity reporting including management escalation on issues and PMO Project follow up
- Activity deviation management: mitigation action, change control approval
- Stakeholder communication, steering committee organization
Minimum education level:
Master’s degree Computer Science, Telecommunication related field or Business school degree with any specialization or experience in IT project management for big companies
Profil du candidat
o Excellent Business Relationship, positive communication, negotiation skills, ability to work with Business stakeholders on high visibility initiatives, ability to work in multi-cultural environment with business stakeholders based across various timelapse.
o Strong IT management skills both in Saas applications roll-out, ERP, Master Data Management, solution architecture, data architecture and API management, with demonstrated ability to lead project involving different technologies and international teams
o Excellent presentation and written & oral communication skills
o Demonstrated Experience with manufacturing ERP, Data management, Compliance Applications, portfolio management and deliveries
o Solid and broad IT Project Management background including Solution architecture, Infrastructure, Data architecture, Master Data Management and CyberSecurity aspects (Active Directory, Messaging and collaboration, connectivity appliances, security certificates )
o Demonstrated ability to manage aspects involving any technical field, architecture and cybersecurity, databases and global roll-outs, quick learner on any new required topic.
o Customer oriented, quality minded and proactive approach on all issues
o Strong proactive and synthetics skills to anticipate raise and manage any issue.
o Demonstrated ability to manage interfaces & deal with projects in international context
o Custodian of documentation, traceability and reporting
o Project management certification (PMP, Prince 2 or others)
o Project experience with Enterprise Master Data and Integration technologies
o Fluent English speaker
--- Nice to have ---
o Technology enthusiasm
o Experience on ERP projects
o Experience with IT Workplace management systems
o PMI or Prince 2 certification
o ITIL V3 certification
Postulez à cette offre !
Trouvez votre prochain job parmi +15 000 offres !
Fixez vos conditions
Rémunération, télétravail... Définissez tous les critères importants pour vous.
Les recruteurs viennent directement chercher leurs futurs talents dans notre CVthèque.
Pour les salariés... et pour les freelances ! (Pas de commission prélevée sur votre mission)