The job you are looking for has expired.
Here are some jobs that could be of interest.
Free-Work: Supporting IT contractors and tech freelancers.
Find your next job. Our job search is powered by Technojobs, part of the Free-Work group.
Use commas to search for several terms at the same time.
Example : sql, php corresponds to sql OR php
Latest news and guides
- Tax rates and allowances for tech contractors in 2024/25
- Freelancer CVL Solution from SFP
- Top 10 skills Data Analysts need to succeed
- How to become a Solutions Architect contractor
- Streamline Your Retirement with iSIPP: A Solution for Contractor Pensions
- Are limited company IT contractors eligible for the Marriage Allowance?
- Green IT: a freelancer’s guide to environmental tech jobs
- Spring Budget 2024: Freelance IT workers hope against hope for IR35 off-payroll repeal
- What are five pros and cons of an umbrella company?
- What is an umbrella company?
- 10 common interview questions for IT contractor jobs
- How to file with HMRC a self-assessment tax return in 2024
- Wish you were (software engineering) here? Top countries in 2024 for freelance software engineers
- Contractor expenses guide: what can you claim?
- How are contractors paid in the UK?
- Top 10 freelance developer job stats, facts and trends for 2024
- Top freelance tech jobs for 2024
- VAT reclaims, the ins and outs: When IT freelancers can claim back VAT on tech purchases
- Can I get an IT contract job in 2024 with no experience?
- An IT freelancer’s guide to working through an umbrella company