The job you are looking for has expired.
Here are some jobs that could be of interest.
Free-Work: Supporting IT contractors and tech freelancers.
Find your next job. Our job search is powered by Technojobs, part of the Free-Work group.
Your search returns 2 results.
Use commas to search for several terms at the same time.
Example : sql, php corresponds to sql OR php
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
We have an urgent requirement for Deployment Engineers to assist with a project to replace Desktop PCs with laptop/docking solutions. Key Responsibilities include: * Migration of workstation/desktop PCs to docking solution setups, including unboxing, building, testing and asset registering * Liaison with users to assist in coordinating these works. * Processing existing IT equipment as necessary for disposal or reuse including any administrative and physical work required. * Deploying new and reused user devices * Audit of hardware assets and updating of asset register Essential Skills include: * Experience of installation, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of IT Technology. * Practical experience of working in a customer support environment providing technical solutions and able to demonstrate the use of technology. * Knowledge and understanding of desktop computers, laptops, printers and software. * Proven ability to work with internal and external colleagues such as estates and facilities, suppliers, building trades and other stakeholders. * Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at operational levels. * Ability to consistently and accurately update technical documents such as asset management configuration, procedures for technicians and end user documentation. * Practical IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Windows operating systems, computer applications, internet and digital information services. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Project Installation Manager Edinburgh + Central belt £230.00-£280.00 per day (Umbrella) Are you Project Installation Manager looking for your next contract position (Inside IR35), where you will be working on a social housing refurbishment project. There is also a likely extension or permanent role on completion of the initial contract for the right the candidate? This is a for an industry leading company and since the project has gone from strength to strength, a new position has opened up within the business for a Project Installation Manager on a 10 week contract with a likely extension. The successful candidate will need to have experience leading projects in the construction industry and have the ability to push production of a large work force, H&S, ensure quality, budget & contract management. On offer here is an excellent opportunity for an Project Installation Manager looking for an immediately available, days based contract role for a market leading company. The Role: * Days based position * Window replacement contract * Van & fuel card provided The Person: * Experienced Manager who has experience delivering construction projects * Ability to motivate a large work force * Immediately available or short notice period Reference Number: BBBH216984 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click \"Apply Now\" or contact Jake Turpin at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Latest news and guides
- Tax rates and allowances for tech contractors in 2024/25
- Freelancer CVL Solution from SFP
- Top 10 skills Data Analysts need to succeed
- How to become a Solutions Architect contractor
- Streamline Your Retirement with iSIPP: A Solution for Contractor Pensions
- Are limited company IT contractors eligible for the Marriage Allowance?
- Green IT: a freelancer’s guide to environmental tech jobs
- Spring Budget 2024: Freelance IT workers hope against hope for IR35 off-payroll repeal
- What are five pros and cons of an umbrella company?
- What is an umbrella company?
- 10 common interview questions for IT contractor jobs
- How to file with HMRC a self-assessment tax return in 2024
- Wish you were (software engineering) here? Top countries in 2024 for freelance software engineers
- Contractor expenses guide: what can you claim?
- How are contractors paid in the UK?
- Top 10 freelance developer job stats, facts and trends for 2024
- Top freelance tech jobs for 2024
- VAT reclaims, the ins and outs: When IT freelancers can claim back VAT on tech purchases
- Can I get an IT contract job in 2024 with no experience?
- An IT freelancer’s guide to working through an umbrella company