L’offre recherchée est expirée.
Voici des offres qui pourraient correspondre.
Free-Work: Supporting IT contractors and tech freelancers.
Find your next job. Our job search is powered by Technojobs, part of the Free-Work group.
Use commas to search for several terms at the same time.
Example : sql, php corresponds to sql OR php
Latest news and guides
- Top 10 tips for new IT contractors
- Would an IT freelancer who wants to work overseas have more options as a UK employee?
- Freelance tech sector unmoved by Autumn Statement 2023, despite AI, Life Science and innovation boosters
- What qualifications do you need to become an IT contractor?
- Autumn Statement 2023: Freelance tech sector in 11th hour appeals to chancellor Jeremy Hunt
- A contractor's guide to VAT
- What makes a successful IT contractor?
- Security clearance levels in the UK: explained
- Making your spouse (or civil partner) a shareholder of your limited company
- How to become a Python developer contractor
- The costs of running a limited company
- What is the difference between a project manager and programme manager?
- As a UK IT freelancer, what are my options if I want to work overseas?
- What is the difference between a Business Analyst and a Data Analyst?
- What is a Personal Service Company (PSC)?
- How much can freelance Business Analysts earn per hour, per day?
- A guide to IR35: understanding the off-payroll working rules
- IT contractors must beware five big threats to freelance tech success
- Does Microsoft’s IR35 rethink show the tide is turning in IT freelancers’ favour?
- When your sole trader IT business deserves to be a tech limited company