Payment process over the internet
- Why on earth would you use PayPal? Do you not have a bank account where your client can either pay you by cheque or bank transfer the money to you? Would use PayPal or any kind of merchant as a last resort simply because they would take a chunk off your bottom-line.
Yes, invoicing a certain amount up-front on some projects is very sensible, I have done more like 50% up-front depending on what feel I get for the client!
- Easiest way - cheque or bank transfer!
If you are dealing with small to medium businesses they may well have accounts deparments and no way of paying by PayPal. Have worked with more than one small business that did not have access to a Visa Card!!
- Yup, account number, sort code, name on account, mother's maiden name, date of birth and card PIN number. PM me your details and I will do a test transfer if you like :laugh2
Just the first three, I include them on all my invoices along with the obligatory "Invoice must be paid within 30 days or interest will be added blah blah" and they can then choose how to pay me.
- I usually use PayPal for my Worldwide customers and bank account for the ones based in the UK. 🙂
- google checkout
You might like to have a look at them they are the latest PPP to emerge offering free payment transactions until 2008
We use 2checkout and paypay or bank transfers for our difficult international clients and are considering the move to Google checkout as ionCube loves all things Google :cool2
- Hi. 2checkout is a good option, but of course the bank transfer is better. One other option can be e-gold.com. You can accumulate some sum there, it is free. And then again you will need to transfer it to the bank account. There are companies who do it, e.g. you can check icegold.com later on for the transfer.