Job position C/C++ Developer
Share this job
We have a new requirement for a C/C++ developer on linux to work for a client of ours.
We require a candidate with an active SC clearance (this cannot be sponsored)
This role requires UK eyes only.
This role has been deemed as Inside of IR35 and all work will be completed on-site in Aldershot.
* Experience of working in all aspects of the software lifecycle.
* Experience of working in an Agile development environment using both Scrum and
* The ability to produce high quality software and software related documentation with minimal requirement for rework when tasks are submitted for independent review.
* The ability to provide reasoned detailed 3-point estimates with corresponding assessments of dependencies, assumptions, and risks
* Experience of both functional and Object Oriented (OO) Design engineering.
* The ability to conduct design and code reviews and unit test inspections.
* Knowledge of development in C/C++ on Linux.
To be considered please send across an up-to-date CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.